- * Wear a face covering and maintain social distancing of at least 6 ft. (2 meters) while traveling through airports.
- * Contact your airline for the latest travel requirements and flight status.
- * Travelers from the New York Tri-State area are directed to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival at MIA or FLL, per executive order by the State of Florida.
- * Travel is restricted for some foreign nationals seeking entry to the U.S.
- * For travel information, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus 2019 website.
- * The digital passport control machines and Global Entry kiosks are fully functional and being cleaned by airport staff after every other use. Travelers are being urged to use proper sanitary hygiene, whether that be gloves or anti-bacterial wipes.
The surreal experience of flying during the pandemic
How Will COVID-19 Change The Way We Travel?
For more information, please visit www.miami-airport.com and www.broward.org/airport